There is so much going on in my head today. I know, there are too many jokes that could follow that sentence. But before we get too punchy with poor little Jina, I thought I would use this opportunity to give you a smorgasbord of links to all kinds of internet goodness from the past several weeks. Oh, and this was a great chance to use the word smorgasbord; I really think my grandma would have been pleased. Anyway, consider this a recap of all the best from my Reader to yours. Here we go…
- I am kind of in love with this Land’s End throw blanket. You guys know how I love my throws, right? If not, remind me to do an endorsement on all things throw blankets soon. (Image above)
- My obsession for this Zig Zag bag is reaching new heights… bold pattern, black and white, big enough to hold my stuff as well as Lyla’s and occassionally Mike’s.
- After being in NYC and trying to carry my purse as well as a camera and often a coffee, I realized how much I will need a cute, stylish camera strap, if I really do want to take more pictures. So, I am dreaming of the dreamer… the Tokyo Dreamer.
- The lace jewelry at the Etsy store Branch Bound would make some perfect Christmas gifts for several on my list.
- My dogs need new bling… or even more my style, some new striped collars from Cath Kidston.
- I am counting down the days until I can legitimately listen to cool new Christmas music. She & Him are a great source. Zooey’s voice is perfect for old Christmas standards.