Merry Christmas! This is our official Olbinski family Christmas card, and I thought you each deserved to get one hand-delivered to your computer screen.
As a family, we have had a crazy year, full of ups and downs. But if there is one thing I know about the Christmas season is that there is hope. Hope for the future; peace and joy in the present. Some days it is hard to see it, hard to feel it. While other days these realities cannot be contained by the edges of our lives. They so abound. But no matter where you are today, know that you are loved… to a point that is undeniable, uncomfortable, and unencumbered.
Now on to some frivolous fun. Here are a few things that have been sparking my heart over the past few days:
- Glass ornaments made in to relational gifts. Love this tradition!
- Another purpose for those Christmas cards – contact pictures for your phone.
- Tricky parents can capture Santa in their own living room.
- An extreme Santa who will deliver the gifts.
- Oh, and have you downloaded our Pride & Prejudice bookmarks? You must, right now! We’ll wait…
Share your own links in the comments. And enjoy the weekend with family and friends and yummy food. Merry Christmas friends!